Below is the tentative schedule for our Annual Conference.
FRIDAY NIGHT, Oct. 25
1. Informal welcome in bar with appetizer plates for early arrivals
SATURDAY, Oct 26
1. Breakfast and Conference Welcome
2. Keynote – Ibram X. Kendi, Racist Ideas in America and How to Be an Antiracist followed by a book signing organized by independent Bozeman bookseller, The Country Bookshelf.
4. Afternoon Session Racism in Montana - History and Current Day Effects and Manifestations. Presented in collaboration with the Montana Human Rights Network
6. Dinner – Plenary, Missing and Murdered Indigenous Women, Ivan and Ivy McDonald (Blackfeet Nation), When They Were Here
SUNDAY, Oct. 27
1. Breakfast on own in hotel restaurant
4. Conference Closing
5. Afternoon – Three FREE optional guided outdoor hikes organized by the Montana Wilderness Association. Three levels of difficulty: Easy, Moderate, Strenuous.